All Special Stages Closed to Road Traffic. 9 Special Stages around 520 km and 4 Spectator Stages total of 830 km with liasion stages.
Participation to BAJA TROIA TURKEY is expected from Greece, Bulgaria, Romania, Italy, France, Israel, Cyprus and Turkey
The large Service Area at the Çanakkale City Center is placed in a way that gives easy reach from any stage. The Super Stages are also close to the Service Area.
All vehicles are going to be surveyed through out the race via GPS.
Çanakkale Airport is an option together with land transport for the vehicles.
Accommodation will be supplied for Racers. For the Service staff, press and other guests, hotels in downtown Çanakkale are available.
FIA T1, T2, T3, TH, (vehicles with homologations expired), Z1, SSV, Buggy
Administrative Check Documents That Must be Presented:
- Driving License for Driver and Co-Driver
- Racing Licence for Driver and Co-Driver
- Copy of Passport or Identification Card (Driver - Co Driver)
Scrutineering Check Documents That Must be Presented:
- FIA original Homologation papers for Group T2 vehicles
- FIA valid technical passport (if existing)
- Valid vehicle registration and insurance green card documents
- Original safety cage certificate (if existing)
Minimum Safety Requirements for Racing Vehicles Class:
- Roll cage minimum 6 point - fix according to FIA Appendix J (for TH vehicles Roll Cages are accepted in compliance FIA Appendix J that was in force when the specific vehicle was homologated, but always with minimum 6 point - fix)
- Racing Seats with FIA homologatin or expired FIA homologation but in perfect condition
- Harnesses at least 4 point - fix FIA homologation or expired FIA homologation but in perfect condition
- Hand held Fire Extinguiser at least 2.0lt
- Battery Kill Switch (in & out of the vehicle)
- Mud Flaps to all wheels
- Lateral Windows Safety Nets obligatory for FIA approved T2, T3, SSV & advised for TH Categories
- Overall Suit FIA approved or with expired FIA homologation but in perfect condition
- Helmet FIA approved or with expired FIA homologation but in perfect condition
- First Aid Kit